My last photos from my US trip

Header Menu


My last photos from my US trip

Lisa Blogger Cantik
Senin, 19 Desember 2011

The last two days in the US I spent in Los Angeles and one of those days I was dressed like this. At the evening it got really cold so I put on a coat over this outfit. When it was dark we went to the Getty Museum which is located high up on a hill, we took the tram up and wondered around the gallery halls and looked at the amazing permanent collection. The view from this location is splendid, it might have been even more breath taking if it had been day light. But there is still something very enjoyable about walking around a building with such impressive architecture, also the sound of all the fountains are very soothing. A perfect end to my trip, I'll definitely miss the weather, my friends and my dear sister.